2nd Feb 2017 - 7th August 2017
Amazing opportunity to join the Lapoint Team out in Costa Rica. You will be responsible for staff, guests and the camp, ensuring every guest has the best possible surf experience
• Make sure our guests have the time of their life.
• Take good care of our amazing staff.
• Monitor and report financial results to HQ.
• Manage bookings, enquiries and any ad-hoc challenges at the camp.
• Coordinate, monitor and follow-up the surf school; ensuring we provide the highest level of coaching.
• Organize non-surfing excursions 2 days per week.
• Implement new initiatives and best practices as instructed by management.
• Maintain and continue to strengthen our bond with the local community, our local partners and our guests from around the world.
We’d prefer you to have a few of the following boxes ticked:
• Experience in customer service, tourism and/or sales.
• University degree.
• Excellent Spanish and English skills are must-haves.
• Experience in staff management.
• Familiarity with spreadsheets and Google docs.
• Great organizational skills and an outgoing personality.
• Passion for surfing and/or looking seriously good at the beach.
Application: Please send us your application and CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include job title in email subject line!
More details: http://www.lapointcamps.com/careers/